Hearth Classics™ tile and stone hearth pads are handcrafted to provide the ideal foundation for your free-standing gas, wood, pellet, corn, coal or oil stove. Our pads are available in both Ember Protection and Thermal Protection to meet the safety needs of every stove. Our ThermaShieldTM pads offer an R-value of R=1.61, the highest R-value of any manufactured hearth pad.
With two edge styles and 14 tile and stone options, we have the perfect hearth pad to complement your stove and décor. Don’t see the size you need? We love custom orders.
What is a Modular Hearth?
- It is the most innovative approach to hearth protection.
- It is designed to solve issues of current production hearth pads – too many options, sizes, shapes, tile selections, freight damage, cracking/discoloring grout, and more.
- It is a patent-pending hearth pad containing only non-combustible material.
- It is designed around our patented “Modular Panel” in which we tight set the tile to a patent-pending engineered steel backer panel. Panels are designed to put together with locking strips for a Type 1 (T1) hearth pad or simply laid into a frame for a Type 2 (T2) hearth pad.
- It is packaged so that the most popular sizes will allow assembly of either a standard shape or corner shape Type 2 (T2) hearth pad.
It is a hearth pad that:
- ships in a well engineered box designed to protect the hearth pad from damage.
- is easy to handle – all sizes (except 60″ x 60″) ship in a 48″L or 36″L x 12″W x 7″H box.
- 60″ hearth pads ship in two boxes – one 48″L x 12″W x 7″H and one 36″L x 12″W x 7″H.
- is designed so replacement parts can be sent out immediately in the event damage does occur.
- will continue to provide maximum protection in the event a tile cracks.
- produces minimal waste and uses no water – Green Manufacturing.
- eliminates grout with tight set tile.
- is built only as a Type 2 (T2) modular hearth pad when using the frame.
- eliminates any worry over whether a Type 1 (T1) or a Type 2 (T2) is needed, thus further reducing the number of SKU numbers.
- is available as an inexpensive Type 1 (T1) modular hearth pad if used without a frame – available in square or rectangle shapes only.
We have factory and manufacturer trained technicians and provide installation of pellet stoves, wood stoves, and gas heating appliances.Read more >>
Fireplace installations and maintenance services. We have over 20 years experience in the hearth industry installing and servicing hearth appliances.Read more >>
Fireplaces, Stoves & Inserts
- A J Manufacturing
- Big Green Egg
- Greenfire Pellet
- Hearth Classics
- Heat & Glo
- John Wright
- marquise by Kingsman
- Rutland & Perkins
- Vermont Castings